Muscle Search

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cameron is retiring from the Mut 17 Coins

Cameron is retiring from the Mut 17 Coins 3 months 4 weeks ago #733

• shouji
  • Fresh Boarder
Miami Dolphins tight end Jordan Cameron is retiring from the NFL after Mut 17 Coins dealing with multiple concussions, he told ESPN. He's 28 years old.Buy MUT 17 COINS is a site to sell Madden 17 Coins with favorable comment. This is a professional site to do Madden 17 Coins, sell and buy with the fastest delivery and nice service.

Cameron was diagnosed with four concussions in four years before deciding to hang it up. His most recent head injury came on Sept. 25 against the Cleveland Browns. The Dolphins have been concerned about his long-term health for months, according to the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero.

"If I didn't get concussions, I'd probably keep playing," Cameron told ESPN’s Pat McManamon. "It's one of those things. I can't risk my mental health in the future. I don't have any symptoms now. I'm perfectly fine. But they can't tell me with 100 percent certainty that if I keep playing and I get more concussions, that I'm going to be OK.”

The 2016 season was Cameron's second year in Miami. He played in all 16 games last year for the first time in his career, catching 35 passes for 386 yards and three touchdowns. He spent his previous four seasons in Cleveland, where he caught 130 passes for 10 scores.More Madden Mobile Coins news is shared in Madden Mobile Coins, You will see the Madden 17 Mobile Coins and some Madden Coins on sale.

It's not a surprise that Cameron is retiring early, given the Mut 17 Coins heightened awareness around concussions and brain trauma. The 2011 fourth-round pick becomes the latest player to retire while he's still in the prime of his career. Over the last two offseasons. Calvin Johnson, Marshawn Lynch, Patrick Willis, rookie linebacker Chris Borland, and several other stars have walked away in their 20's and 30's.
Last Edit: 3 months 4 weeks ago by shouji.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
Zo2 Framework Settings

Select one of sample color schemes

Google Font

Menu Font
Body Font
Heading Font

Body

Background Color
Text Color
Link Color